Thursday, June 14, 2007

共產主義受難者紀念碑 Victims of Communism Memorial

Click on the picture for detail.

I must confide that when I saw this picture on the newspaper yesterday, I was overwhelmingly rejoiced deep inside my heart despite the ostensible coolness I've got to display in my office environment due to conflicting ideological framework of some of my other colleagues.

Nevertheless the very erection of such monument is an essential step toward the progress of mankind and it substantially adds momentum in the world struggle against Communism.

Even though the wall in Berlin had fallen for almost two decades as of today, the evil root has not been completely eradicated on the face of the earth, thus the struggle continues and it is imperative for our generation to continue the fight until that evil regime is brought down utterly, and justice is met to the victims of Communism.

Tear down the Five Starred Red Flag! The Will of the Folk transcends.